ABOUT ARCOT HALL GOLF CLUB
Magnificent Golf, Exceptional Service
Arcot Hall is dedicated to providing its members, guests and visitors with an exceptional golf, dining, and social experience within a century old, prestigious, private club setting.
To be the premiere private golf club in Northumberland, meeting and exceeding membership and visitor expectations.
Our aim is to provide members, guests and visitors with the best golfing experience in Northumberland ensuring a friendly and welcoming atmosphere whilst you are with us. We will achieve this with our team of well trained and highly motivated employees, who working together will continually challenge themselves to ensure our golf club is an enjoyable and affordable place to both play golf and socialise. We aim to ensure our members are proud to be a part of Arcot and that all our visitors to return.
Our magnificent James Braid designed golf course is our main priority. It will be maintained to the highest standards and we will continually challenge ourselves to improve course quality to ensure we meet the very high expectations of our members.
- Magnificent James Braid designed 18 hole golf course
- 200 year old Grade 2 listed clubhouse
- Restaurant at Arcot Hall
- Warm and comfortable clubhouse and bar
- A range of membership packages
- Comprehensive diary of competitions for men, women and juniors throughout the season
- A calendar of social events
- Well stocked PGA professional managed golf club shop, discounted for members
- Discounts within the clubhouse
- Discount green fees for GC within Northumberland Golf Union
- Discounts at local retailers
- Braid Society green fee ratesĀ for our members across world
- Junior Golf Academy